Dr. rer. nat. Johannes Siebenson
- Drafting and Prosecution of German, European and International Patent Applications
- Conducting Opposition and Appeal Proceedings before the European Patent Office and the German Patent Authorities
- Coordination and Supervision of Patent Applications outside Germany and Europe respectively in cooperation with national law firms
- Employee right and remuneration
- Patent searches in national and international patent databases
- Freedom-To-Operate Opinions
- Optoelectronic devices and process technology
- Semiconductor physics
- High energy physics
- Studies of general physics at the Technical University of Munich.
- Doctoral studies in the area of particle physics with special interest on the physics of kaons at the Technical University of Munich.
- Training as German Patent Attorney and European Attorney at EHF
- Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF