My greatest adventure was …
traveling through the Sahara with my young children.
When clients choose EHF, …
it is my personal concern that they are satisfied.
I am passionate about …
automation and software design.
My expectations for the future are …
that it will be crucial – in addition to creating innovations – to master their integration into society as a whole.
A defining experience during my training as a patent attorney was …
that our clients saw me as part of their team.
- Electronic components
- Analogue and digital circuitry
- Data processing systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- M&A Projects
- National and International Patent litigation
- Innovation processes
- IP strategy and portfolio management
Electrical engineering studies, University of Karlsruhe
- Assistant at the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems Engineering and Innovations Research
- Thesis at the Research Center of Karlsruhe (Institute for Technical Physics)
- Patent Professional at SIEMENS AG
- Training as German Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at SIEMENS AG
- Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Partner of EHF