I became a patent attorney because …
new ideas have always fascinated me.
For me, being a patent attorney means …
to support our clients in the best possible way with my experience.
When clients choose EHF, they …
get the support they are looking for.
My expectations for the future are …
always finding new solutions for new challenges.
An invention I’m still waiting for is …
the food replicator from the Star Trek universe.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic systems
- Control Systems
- Communication Technology
- Digital Signal Processing
- Image processing
- Computer-implemented inventions
- Artificial Intelligence
Electrical engineering studies, Federal Armed Forces University of Neubiberg
- Doctorate at the Federal Armed Forces University of Neubiberg
- Teacher at the army technical school for electrical engineering
- Training as German Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Partner of EHF