For me, being a patent professional means …
convincing the head-shaking scientist in me that he cannot grasp legal logic with scientific logic, but that the latter is nevertheless profoundly logical.
I am a bit too enthusiastic about …
Lord of the Rings and the world created by J. R. R. Tolkin.
An invention I’m still waiting for is …
a brewing-origin quality-detector to distinguish high quality German beer from lesser beers without looking at the label and without endangering the sensitive beer receptor of the German consumer.
Before work …
breakfest is a must for me!
A defining experience during my training as a patent attorney was …
the different way of thinking of patent court judges and patent attorneys, especially in the interpretation of claims.
- All aspects of chemistry and related fields
- Material Science
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy
Molecular science studies, Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
- PhD at Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
- Patent Professional at EHF
- Training as German Patent Attorney and European Attorney at EHF