I became a patent attorney because …
chance would have it that way and the activities behind it excited me from the very first second.
For me, being a patent attorney means …
striving every day with heart and soul for the greatest possible success and benefit for my clients.
I learned late in life …
is to stay calm and collected when things get stressful.
When I was young I wanted to be …
a ski racer.
I am passionate about …
skiing, mountain hiking, running, diving and some other outdoor sports.
My greatest adventure was …
freeriding in the Monte Rosa Mountains.
- Opto semiconductors
- Semiconductor Devices
- Legal opinions (validity, infringement)
- Patent grant procedures, oppositions, appeal procedures
- National and International Patent litigation
- IP license agreements
- Employee invention law
- Inventors' remuneration
- Physics studies, University of Regensburg
- Development engineer at SIEMENS AG
- Patent Professional at SIEMENS AG
- Training as German Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at SIEMENS AG
- Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Partner of EHF
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys