For me, being a patent attorney means …
the privilege of being involved in the latest technical developments of our clients. On the other hand, also the obligation to achieve the best protection for our clients’ inventions
When I was younger I wanted to be …
a computer scientist, out of fascination for computer technology and the spirit of optimism of the 80s in this field. The fascination has remained, physics and patent law came in additionally.
Before work …
I need to get out for a run. A jog in the morning clears my head, whether to prepare for the day or simply to enjoy nature.
My greatest adventure was …
my first trip to China in 1995, on my own, and at the same time my first trip to Asia. At that time still a journey into a completely foreign world, meanwhile a very familiar environment.
- Opto semiconductor components and process technology
- Semiconductor laser technology
- Laser physics
- Nonlinear optics
- Semiconductor process technology
- Ultra high speed spectroscopy
- Nuclear solid-state physics
- Patent grant procedures, oppositions, appeal procedures
- IP strategy and portfolio management
Physics studies, TU Munich
- Doctorate, TU Munich
- Training as German Patent Attoreny and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney at EHF
- Partner of EHF